CSR Hebel AAC SoundBarrier Walls
Hebel SoundBarrier walls are a highly effective acoustic barrier system that produces significant reductions in noise levels from industry, freeways and rail corridors.
The standard panel system consists of galvanised steel columns in concrete pier foundations. Hebel SoundBarrier caged reinforced AAC panels are placed horizontally between or against these columns and are held in place by galvanised steel angles or plates.
Hebel SoundBarrier AAC panels can be routed to form patterns or specific designs.
Hebel Soundbarrier panels are made from a non-toxic, autoclaved aerated concrete (AAC).
Contact our team >
- Using Hebel SoundBarrier AAC panels allows a High level of design versatility from simple geometric shadow lines within single panels to intricate variable depth routing for a truly sculptured-look over multiple bays with no 'repeat pattern' restrictions. System allows for easy, last minute design adjustments
- Hebel SoundBarrier AAC panels are cost effective – around 30% less cost than alternative concrete systems and no need for costly precast moulds
- Hebel SoundBarrier AAC panels are a light weight system (Hebel is 25% of the weight of concrete) with simple post and pier construction so lower crane expenses
- Hebel SoundBarrier AAC panels are quicker to supply as CSR Hebel’s routing capabilities and supply lines allows for quick site delivery
- Hebel SoundBarrier AAC panels have proven Acoustics performance (Rw) of up to 45dB and are a non-combustible material
- Hebel SoundBarrier AAC panels has over 1 million square metres installed over the past 20 years
- Choose a standard design from our extensive range or create your own design in CAD and we’ll bring it to life
- Hebel Soundbarrier carries a 50 year service design life and is certified by Good Environmental Choice Australia (GECA)