NEW easy PowerFence system
The innovative alternative to brick makes masonry fencing easy and affordable - and an ideal fencing system for DIY.
Hebel PowerFence is an attractive and versatile fence system that provides an efficient and effective privacy and noise barrier for residential applications.
Perfect for boundary fencing and low front walls, Hebel PowerFence provides a modular masonry structure using lightweight panels and steel posts which can be easily and quickly erected without the need for extensive excavation or strip footings, as is normally the case for traditional masonry fence construction.
Hebel PowerFence can be finished in either Expressed or Monolithic and can also be adapted to include a range of different decorative treatments such as timber panels or ironwork.
The new PowerFence system uses a specially designed PowerFence Bracket, allowing the single square post to be used for a large variety of fence configurations.
The PowerFence Bracket can be rotated around the post for easy installation of corners. The brackets can be separated vertically on the post to allow panels to be ‘stepped’ for sloping terrain.
Hebel PowerFence system
- is simple, cost effective and attractive
- creates privacy and acts as reflective noise barrier system
- perfect for boundary fencing and as an alternative to brick or block masonry for front fences
- can be decorated with a range of profiles and looks to provide design flexibility
- will not rot, is non-combustible and pest-resistant
- uses 75mm Hebel PowerPanel, with specially coated reinforcement to deter corrosion and provide maximum durability
- is designed for the majority of conditions in urban New Zealand environments.